CIMEX Reports Results of Investigation into La Puntilla Shopping Center events
Translated and edited by Walter Lippmann for CubaNews.
CIMEX reports the results of the investigation into the events in La Puntilla Shopping Center
Following the publication of the article “Assault in La Puntilla: 15 Thousand Apples for a Single Client”, last Sunday, September 9, the CIMEX Business Group reports that:
The West Havana Branch (which includes La Puntilla), and the Supervision Directorate of the CIMEX Business Group proceeded to denounce the incident before the judicial authorities and to impose the disciplinary measure of Permanent Separation from the company to the following cadres and civilian workers:
- Raysa Lidia Pupo Brito, civilian cadre, Manager of the Playa complex.
- René Barreda Sánchez, civilian cadre, Head of Commercial Unit, La Puntilla store.
- Adonis Semat Ortiz, civilian worker, store clerk, La Puntilla store.
- Michel Borrero Ortiz, civilian worker, store clerk, La Puntilla store.
- Yasiel García Serrano, civilian worker, store clerk, La Puntilla store.
- David Roig San Juan, civilian worker, store clerk, La Puntilla store.
- Zulema Bos Ofarril, civilian worker, all-around clerk, La Puntilla store.
The Carlos III Store applied disciplinary measure of Permanent Separation from the company to
Joel Muñiz Lorenzo, civilian worker, Driver D.
The CIMEX Business Group considers it necessary to inform our people that the clear majority of its more than 35,000 workers are committed to combating lack of discipline and illegalities. There is no room for impunity in this task. It also reiterates its determination to address and deal with the questions and complaints raised by customers in order to constantly improve the quality of services in our commercial units.